Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRx Low
The new road-loving Tiger 1200 XRX Low Ride Height (LRH) model is an even more accessible version of this easy-handling bike, and is perfect for touring the world’s highways.
The more responsive Triumph Triple engine, enhanced ergonomics, lighter exhaust system and state-of-the-art technology from new full-colour TFT instruments and switchgear and four riding modes, are just a few of the many features designed into this latest generation XRX.
- More powerful and responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, Tiger 1200 XRx LRH engine delivers more peak power 141PS (at 9,350rpm) and maximum torque of 122Nm (at 7,600rpm), for a more immediate power delivery and feel, and even better all day, smooth reliable riding.
- New lighter exhaust: The new shorter and lighter exhaust delivers a notably more thrilling Tiger Triple soundtrack.
- State-of-the-art technology: The XRx LRH takes the technology standard of the XR and adds a host of additional high-value features including; Daytime Running Light and LED lighting, full-colour TFT Instruments, backlit new switchcubes and 5-way joystick, four riding modes and keyless ignition. There is also a major step up in core technology with Triumph Semi-Active Suspension, optimised cornering ABS and cornering traction control, electronically adjustable screen, three power sockets, cruise control and heated grips.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1,215 cc (74.1 cu in.)
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 141 hp @ 9,350 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 90 ft. lb. @ 7,600 rpm
- System: Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel muffler
- Final drive: Shaft drive
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminum alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 19 x 3.0 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.5 in.
- Front Tires: 120/70 R19
- Rear Tires: 170/60 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 1.89 in. (48 mm) upside-down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 7.48 in (190 mm) travel (6.61 in (168 mm) low seat version)
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 7.6 in. (193 mm) wheel travel (6.22 in. (158 mm) low seat version)
- Brakes Front: Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 11.1 in (282 mm) disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and four rider modes (Rain/Road/Offroad/Sport).
- Width Handlebars: 32.68 in (830 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 57.08 in (1,450 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.1 - 31.9 in. (790 - 810 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.84 in (1,520 mm)
- Rake: 23.2 º
- Trail: 3.93 in (99.9 mm)
- Dry Weight: 538 lb.
- Tank Capacity: 5.28 gal.
- Fuel Consumption **: 54.3 mpg
- CO2 figures **: EURO 4 Standard: 122 g/km.
- Low ride height model with bespoke suspension and seat set-up.
- Full colour 5” TFT display instruments
- Ergonomically backlit switchcubes and 5 way joystick
- All LED lighting including signature daytime running lights (DRL)
- Keyless ignition
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off Road and Sport
- Triumph Semi Active Suspension (TSAS)
- Optimised cornering ABS
- Optimised cornering traction control
- Updated Cruise Control
- Heated grips
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 1,215 cc (74.1 cu in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- WP 1.89 in. (48 mm) upside-down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 7.48 in. (190 mm) travel (6.61 in. (168 mm) low seat version)
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 7.6 in. (193 mm) wheel travel (6.22 in. (158 mm) low seat version)
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in. (305 mm) floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 11.1 in. (282 mm) disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R17
- 59.84 in. (1,520 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.1 - 31.9 in. (790 - 810 mm)
- 23.2 deg.
- 3.93 in. (99.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.28 gal.
- 54.3 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 538 lb.
- Jet Black