Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 Triumph Bobber Black
Call for Price
Darker, Meaner, Stronger
As thrilling to look at as it is to ride, the new Bonneville Bobber Black.
Perfectly integrating all the hallmark features of a bobber with beautiful detailing, premium finishes and that iconic silhouette. Adding to the stylish look are Bobber-unique bar end mirrors, handlebar risers, gloss black bullet indicators, branded locking fuel cap, and classically-styled twin throttle bodies for minimalistic, stripped back styling, muscular stance and purposeful presence.
Fully blacked-out detailing, high-value badging, and rich unique finishes take the iconic Bonneville line-up to a whole new level. Exclusive additions include black painted slash-cut exhaust, black chrome-plated headlight rim, black hubs, handlebars, engine covers, and a unique black seat pan to provide extra looks and presence for even more attitude, a more aggressive muscular stance, fully blacked out style, and an even higher level of specification.
- Even More Attitude: The distinctive stripped-back Bobber silhouette, with even more aggressive, muscular stance. A fatter 16-inch front wheel, twin discs and more muscular 47mm front forks, for even more imposing poise and presence
- Even More 'Blacked Out' Style: All the Bobber’s authentic custom style with even more attitude. Fully blacked-out detailing and high-value badging. Rich unique finishes including black painted slash-cut exhaust, black chrome plated headlight rim, black hubs, handlebars, engine covers and a unique black seat pan.
- Even Higher Level of Specification: All-new more muscular higher spec 47mm Showa cartridge forks and new category leading front brakes, with twin front discs and 2-piston Brembo sliding axial calipers. Full-LED multi-function headlight and cruise control as standard.
- ABS & Switchable Traction Control: The Bobber incorporates an ABS and switchable traction control system that optimises the delivery of torque when traction is compromised to maximise rider safety and control.
- Floating Aluminium Single Seat Pan: Distinctive, floating aluminium single seat pan with cantilever support arm and seat profile ergonomically optimised and sculpted for comfort, with a beautifully stitched deep foam pad and finished with Triumph branding detail.
- Swing Cage and Suspension: A sublime black powder coated ‘cage’ swinging arm brings the distinctive Bobber ‘hard-tail’ look, fitted with paddock stand bobbin mounts. the under-seat monoshock rear suspension delivers superior performance and comfort.
- Ride-By-Wire: The latest generation ride-by-wire system brings an enhanced level of control to the Bonneville Bobber, with minimal visual impact.
- Liquid Cooling: The modern liquid cooling system provides clean fuel-efficient riding, better fuel economy and a high first major service interval of 10,000 miles.
- Riding Modes: The Bobber has two category leading selectable riding modes, linked to the ride-by-wire system - ‘Road’ and ‘Rain’ for greater control and safety. the two dedicated throttle maps are selected via the handlebar-mounted switch gear.
- First-In-Class Adjustable Riding Position: First-in-class adjustable riding position to suit the size and riding style of the rider, allowing you to tailor the seat position for a dynamic ‘up and forward’ ride, or a ‘down and back’ more traditional Bobber stance.
- Torque-Assist Clutch: The torque-assist clutch system brings a light touch and feel to the clutch control of the Bobber, helping reduce clutch lever effort for the rider, making it easier to ride for longer.
- LED Lighting: The Bobber's LED rear light, indicators and number plate light are incorporated in keeping with its minimalistic look to provide a distinctive light pattern and greater power efficiency for long-term durability. the Bobber Black also features a full LED headlight with daytime running light. Local restrictions may apply.
- Feature Packed Single Clock: The Bobber has a stylish feature-packed single clock with a beautiful machined dial face, neatly housing a digital menu system, accessed by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel-twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6 mm
- Stroke: 80 mm
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 77PS / 76bhp (57kW) @ 6,100rpm
- Max Torque EC: 106Nm @ 4,000rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with chromed stainless silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: 32-spoke, 16 x 2.5 in
- Rear Wheel: 32-spoke, 16 x 3.5 in
- Front Tyre: MT90B16
- Rear Tyre: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: Showa 47 mm forks with cartridge damping, 90 mm travel.
- Rear Suspension: KYB monoshock with linkage, 77 mm travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 310 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 760
- Height Without Mirror: 1025
- Seat Height: 690
- Wheelbase: 1510
- Rake: 25.8 º
- Trail: 87.9
- Dry Weight: 237.5
- Tank Capacity: 9
- Fuel Consumption: 4.1 l/100 km (69 MPG)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 98 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel-twin
- 1200 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- Showa 47 mm forks with cartridge damping, 90 mm travel.
- Rear Suspension
- KYB monoshock with linkage, 77 mm travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/80 R16
- Seat Height
- 25.8 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 L
- 4.1 L/100 km (69 mpg)
- Dry Weight
- 237.5 kg
- Matt Jet Black