Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC
Khaki Green and Brooklands Green
Built to set a brand new benchmark, the Scrambler 1200 XC combines exceptional modern classic road-going performance, capability and confidence with inspiring agile handling and beautiful 21st century custom scrambler looks. A genuine first in dual-purpose motorcycling, it delivers stunning modern capability for the road alongside everything you need to approach genuine off-road adventure riding with confidence and style.
Powered by the latest generation high power 1200cc Bonneville twin engine, with a unique ‘scrambler tune’, it’s an all-new motorcycle that’s fully equipped with a breath-taking fusion of the highest specification engineering and capability that delivers a responsive and inspiring ride. And to complement its class-leading performance comes class-leading state-of-the-art technology and crafted scrambler ergonomics that provide a commanding road and off-road riding position, and superior rider comfort.
In addition, while everything about the XC is beautifully engineered, detailed and designed to impress, if you want to enhance your ride even further, there are over 80 new Scrambler 1200 custom accessories and two inspiration kits to personalize your ride.
- First-In-Class Dual-Purpose Road & Adventure Capability: The Scrambler 1200 range has been evolved to deliver an exciting all-road focus that also meets the most demanding off-road and scrambling experiences. This dual-purpose dynamic riding capability is achieved with a combination of high spec motorcycle engineering that includes premium long travel Öhlins rear suspension unit, long travel Showa upside-down forks, Brembo M50 brakes, and side-laced wheels with adventure-focused tubeless Metzeler Tourance tires.
- Exceptional Performance & Technology: Never before has a range of modern classic custom motorcycles been designed with such extraordinary road-going comfort combined together with extreme adventure capability. A high power 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune delivers incredible torque low down and up through the rev range. In addition, a host of class-leading state-of-the-art technology is built in to give a confidence-inspiring ride whatever adventures you approach; including all new 2nd generation TFT instruments, 5 riding modes and switchable ABS and Traction Control.
- A class-defining motorcycle that’s ready to lead the next scrambling revolution: Meet all road and scrambling challenges with the ultimate in style and poise; the new Scrambler 1200s have a world-class engineering specification (and the capability to customise your ride) that defines a whole new level of 21st century scrambling.
- State-of-the-art rider-focused technology for maximum ride enjoyment: An unparalleled class-leading technology specification sets an incredible standard, with a totally unique fusion of cutting edge rider-focused equipment that delivers a thrilling, responsive, confidence-inspiring ride on the road, and off-it.
- Personalise your custom classic with two inspiration kits and over 80 accessories: Two all-new inspiration kits showcase the range of Scrambler 1200 touring and luggage options, as well as its off-road and stripped-back custom style, bringing a whole new level of custom inspiration to this incredible motorcycle range.
- Five Riding Modes: Five riding modes – Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, and Rider-Configurable – are available on the XC. The riding modes adjust throttle response, ABS, and traction control settings to suit riding conditions.
- Long Travel Rear Suspension: To maximize your scrambling options, the Öhlins twin spring rear suspension unit is fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound, and offers 200mm travel.
- Long Travel USD Forks: The XC’s high specification upside down Showa cartridge front forks are fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound to maximize ride comfort, and have 200mm of travel.
- Long Travel Aluminum Swingarm: The XC’s shot blasted and anodized aluminum swingarm has a total length of 547mm for excellent ground clearance and off-road capability.
- Advanced Ride-Enhancing Benefits: The Scrambler 1200 has ride-enhancing capabilities including torque-assist clutch, ride-by-wire, cruise control, liquid cooling, keyless ignition, heated grips, excellent fuel efficiency and USB charging socket, making it easier to extend your ride for longer.
- 2nd Generation TFT Instruments: A stunning minimalist stylish design has two information layout design themes and includes personalization capability that allows the rider to include their name in the start-up sequence.
- Adjustable Handlebar Position: The Scrambler XC’s handlebar position can be adjusted with reversible handlebar risers to better suit rider preference and riding style.
- Top-Of-The-Range Finishes & Detailing: The XC has beautiful custom detailing with premium materials and finish, including; aluminum number board, minimal aluminum mudguards, sculpted side panels with brushed aluminum Scrambler 1200 badge and signature Bonneville fuel tank with sculpted knee and fork cut-outs.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel-twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6 mm
- Stroke: 80 mm
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 89Hp (66.2kW) @7,400rpm
- Max Torque EC: 81.1 FT-lbs (110Nm) @ 3,950 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed 2 into 2 exhaust system with brushed high level silencers
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel with aluminium cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, aluminium
- Front Wheel: Tubeless 36-spoke 21 x 2.15 in., aluminium rims
- Rear Wheel: Tubeless 32-spoke 17 x 4.25 in., aluminium rims
- Front Tyre: 90/90-21
- Rear Tyre: 150/50 R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 45mm fully adjustable upside down forks, 200mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins twin shocks with piggy back reservoir, 7.9 in (200mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 320mm Brembo discs, Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and rider modes (Rain/Road/Sport/Offroad/Rider-Customizable)
- Width Handlebars: 33.1 in. (840mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 47.2 (1200mm)
- Seat Height: 33.1 in. (840mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.2 in. (1530mm)
- Rake: 25.8°
- Trail: 4.76 in. (121mm)
- Dry Weight: 452 lb. (205kg)
- Tank Capacity: 4.2 US gal. (16 L)
- Fuel Consumption: 58 MPG (4.9 l/100km)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 113g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel-twin
- 1200 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 45mm fully adjustable upside down forks, 200mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Ohlins twin shocks with piggy back reservoir, 7.9 in (200mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 320mm Brembo discs, Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/50 R17
- 60.2 in. (1530mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in. (840mm)
- 25.8 deg.
- 4.76 in. (121mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal. (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- 452 lb. (205kg)
- Khaki Green and Brooklands Green, Jet Black and Matt Black